2 Days Rwanda Gorilla trekking Tour Gorilla Safari Rwanda
Overview of the 2 Days Rwanda Gorilla trekking Tour Gorilla Safari Rwanda
This 2 Days Rwanda Gorilla trekking Tour Gorilla Safari Rwanda and cultural encounter involves a direct interface with the endangered mountain gorillas in the mist of Volcanoes National Park and the encounter of the Banyarwanda Culture at the Iby’wachu village. The unquantifiable scenic views en route also make this safari worth undertaking.
Safari Highlights of the 2 Days Rwanda Gorilla trekking Tour Gorilla Safari Rwanda
- Day 1 of the 2 Days Rwanda Gorilla trekking Tour Gorilla Safari Rwanda: Drive to Parc Nationale des Volcanoes (Volcanoes National Park) & visit Iby’wachu village.
- Day 2 of the 2 Days Rwanda Gorilla trekking Tour Gorilla Safari Rwanda: Do gorilla trekking & drive back to Kigali.
Detailed itinerary of the 2 Days Rwanda Gorilla trekking Tour Gorilla Safari Rwanda
Day 1 of the 2 Days Rwanda Gorilla trekking Tour Gorilla Safari Rwanda: Drive to Parc Nationale des Volcanoes (Volcanoes National Park) & visit Iby’wachu village.
Wake up in the morning for early breakfast at your hotel and prepare for pick up by our guide to start your 116 km journey taking over 3 hours to Ruhengeri – where the gorilla trekking destination of Volcanoes is found. Arrive for check in and lunch at your hotel before taking a visit to the Iby’wachu village to encounter the offers of the Kinyarwanda culture.
Accommodation: Overnight at Muhabura hotel (basic/budget), Lapalme hotel (standard/midrange) or Mountain Gorilla View lodge (Upmarket/luxury).
Day 2 of the 2 Days Rwanda Gorilla trekking Tour Gorilla Safari Rwanda: Do gorilla trekking & drive back to Kigali.
Wake up for an early morning breakfast before gathering at Kinigi Park headquarters for briefing from the warden or ranger at 08:00 am which can take 30 min – 1 hour. Get allocated to your respective gorilla tracking families and head to the mist to find these endangered apes which will take 2 – 8 hours. Upon reaching them, you have one hour to watch, take pictures and ask questions from your respective guide pertaining gorillas. After that encounter, embark on your return journey to Kigali city.
End of the 2 Days Rwanda Gorilla trekking Tour Gorilla Safari Rwanda
Transport Means to Your Safari Destinations
One of the best known 4×4 WD that you can use for your safari in Uganda’s Parks and Rural countryside.Our car hire is based on limited mileage and applies to travel within Uganda.( Terms and conditions apply. Read More
Looking for 4X4 Safari Vans for hire in Uganda, Prime Uganda Safaris is available to your service. We have customized safari vans that have 4 wheel drive and have demonstrated the capacity to access distant Uganda Safari destinations and across borders such as Rwanda. Read More
We have minivans for hire to groups of eight up to twelve. Make sure to find the class to suit your large group.In this Category, we have 4X 4 Safari Mini bus with capacity ranging from 6 seater to 14 seater and they’ve got a pop up roof for game viewing purposes. These have got diesel powered engines and come with a driver guide but excluding fuel.( Terms and conditions apply). Read More
Mountain Gorilla View Lodge: This accommodation facility extends value for money and the magnificent sights of the Volcanoes national park. It is positioned on the lower gradients of Sabyinyo Mountain. Gorilla view lodge contains 30 private stone cottages with modern furnishing and décor. With a fire place and en suite facilities, the lodge is worth of stay while at Gorilla tracking safari in Rwanda.
La Palme Hotel: With 48 fully furnished rooms with 4 big elegantly designed suites, La Palme Hotel counts among the cozy and ultimate safari accommodations within the environs of Volcanoes national park. Rooms have Wi-Fi, Satellite TV, 24 hour room service, telephone and double beds.
General Safari Inclusions
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)
General Safari Exclusions
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)
Price per Person for Different Numbers of People
|Number of people against price per person||2 –
Call us on our 24/7 hotlines:
Mobile Number: (+256)-773-912-891 – Office Number: (+256)-414-532-162
Email us on: email@example.com