3 Days Rwanda Gorilla Safari Rwanda Gorilla Tour
Overview of the 3 Days Rwanda Gorilla Safari Rwanda Gorilla Tour
This 3 days Rwanda gorilla safari is a combination of scenic viewing, gorilla trekking and the Kigali city tour. Transferring to Volcanoes National Park offers rewarding scenery en route while the encounter with gorillas in the Parc National Des Volcanoes is a wonder of its own. The city tour of Kigali on the last day is designed to award you with a sheer sensory overload. This Rwanda safari package is interesting and suitable for consideration.
Safari Highlights of the 3 Days Rwanda Gorilla Safari Rwanda Gorilla Tour
- Day 1 of the 3 Days Rwanda Gorilla Safari Rwanda Gorilla Tour: Arrive at the main gateway of Rwanda- Kigali International Airport.
- Day 2 of the 3 Days Rwanda Gorilla Safari Rwanda Gorilla Tour: Gorilla trekking expedition.
- Day 3 of the 3 Days Rwanda Gorilla Safari Rwanda Gorilla Tour: Kigali city experience.
Detailed itinerary of the 3 Days Rwanda Gorilla Safari Rwanda Gorilla Tour
Day 1 of the 3 Days Rwanda Gorilla Safari Rwanda Gorilla Tour: Arrive at the main gateway of Rwanda- Kigali International Airport
Arrive at Kigali Airport where you will find our courteous driver guide who will welcome you and equip you with basic facts about Rwanda before embarking on a 116 km journey to the north of Rwanda taking over 3 hours. Every minute on this journey opens you to a different encounter particularly the scenic designs of undulating hills of Rwanda. Arrive in Ruhengeri area where volcanoes National Park is situated for relaxation and overnight.
Accommodation: Muhabura hotel (basic/budget), Lapalme hotel (standard/midrange) or Mountain gorilla View Lodge (Upmarket/luxury).
Day 2 of the 3 Days Rwanda Gorilla Safari Rwanda Gorilla Tour: Gorilla trekking expedition
Gather at the Park headquarters at Kinigi after breakfast at your hotel. At 08:00am briefing will start to help you gain insight about the day’s activity by the park warden and then you will be divided and allocated gorilla families to track. Set off to the jungle of Volcanoes in search of mountain gorillas which takes over 2 –8 hours. Encounter gorillas for one hour and you are free to take photos provided the flash is off and ask questions to the guide regarding these gorillas. Return from this activity. Relax a little and visit the Iby’wachu village in the evening to encounter the ancient setting of the Banyarwanda. You will enjoy the traditional dances – the intore, sights of traditional home steads, and works of art.
Accommodation: Spend an overnight at your previous lodge
Day 3 of the 3 Days Rwanda Gorilla Safari Rwanda Gorilla Tour: Kigali city experience
Embark on your 116 km journey over 3 hours’ drive to Kigali city after an early breakfast. You will reach in Kigali early enough and embark on Kigali city tour. On this tour, you will see the Genocide memorial site, the crafts market and general Kigali Landscape. Lunch in Kigali city and continue on your tour before marking the end of your 3 day Rwanda gorilla trekking tour.
End of the 3 Days Rwanda Gorilla Safari Rwanda Gorilla Tour
Transport Means to Your Safari Destinations
4X4 Safari Landcruisers For Hire In Ugand & Rwanda
One of the best known 4×4 WD that you can use for your safari in Uganda’s Parks and Rural countryside.Our car hire is based on limited mileage and applies to travel within Uganda.( Terms and conditions apply. Read More
4X4 Safari Vans For Hire In Uganda Rwanda
Looking for 4X4 Safari Vans for hire in Uganda, Prime Uganda Safaris is available to your service. We have customized safari vans that have 4 wheel drive and have demonstrated the capacity to access distant Uganda Safari destinations and across borders such as Rwanda. Read More
4X4 Minivan|Coaster|Mini Buses For Hire in Uganda Rwanda
We have minivans for hire to groups of eight up to twelve. Make sure to find the class to suit your large group.In this Category, we have 4X 4 Safari Mini bus with capacity ranging from 6 seater to 14 seater and they’ve got a pop up roof for game viewing purposes. These have got diesel powered engines and come with a driver guide but excluding fuel.( Terms and conditions apply). Read More
Accommodations/ Safari Lodges/ Safari Hotels to Your Safari Destinations
Mountain Gorilla View Lodge: This accommodation facility extends value for money and the magnificent sights of the Volcanoes national park. It is positioned on the lower gradients of Sabyinyo Mountain. Gorilla view lodge contains 30 private stone cottages with modern furnishing and décor. With a fire place and en suite facilities, the lodge is worth of stay while at Gorilla tracking safari in Rwanda.
La Palme Hotel: With 48 fully furnished rooms with 4 big elegantly designed suites, La Palme Hotel counts among the cozy and ultimate safari accommodations within the environs of Volcanoes national park. Rooms have Wi-Fi, Satellite TV, 24 hour room service, telephone and double beds.
General Safari Inclusions
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)
General Safari Exclusions
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)
Price per Person for Different Numbers of People
|Number of people against price per person||2 –
Call us on our 24/7 hotlines:
Mobile Number: (+256)-773-912-891 – Office Number: (+256)-414-532-162
Email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org