5 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari Uganda Wildlife Safari Queen Elizabeth Park
Overview of the 5 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari Uganda Wildlife Safari Queen Elizabeth Park
This 5 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari Uganda Wildlife Safari Queen Elizabeth Park is a combination of various attractions including; game in Queen Elizabeth National Park such as elephants, buffalo, lions, leopard, and antelope family species among others. The tour also exposes you to a range of birds, magical scenery and eventually the endangered mountain gorillas.
Safari Highlights of the 5 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari Uganda Wildlife Safari Queen Elizabeth Park
- Day 1 of the 5 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari Uganda Wildlife Safari Queen Elizabeth Park: Transfer to Queen Elizabeth.
- Day 2 of the 5 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari Uganda Wildlife Safari Queen Elizabeth Park: Undertake a game drive and a launch cruise on Kazinga Channel.
- Day 3 of the 5 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari Uganda Wildlife Safari Queen Elizabeth Park: Drive south to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
- Day 4 of the 5 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari Uganda Wildlife Safari Queen Elizabeth Park: Undertake mountain gorilla tracking experience and transfer to Kigali international airport
- Day 5 of the 5 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari Uganda Wildlife Safari Queen Elizabeth Park: Do Kigali City tour.
Detailed itinerary of the 5 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari Uganda Wildlife Safari Queen Elizabeth Park
Day 1 of the 5 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari Uganda Wildlife Safari Queen Elizabeth Park: Transfer to Queen Elizabeth
Start off your journey in the morning after breakfast in the company of our driver guide from your area of domicile. The journey is 417 km approximately 7 hours’ drive from Kampala. Make a stop at Kayabwe equator crossing over 77 km from Kampala for amazing photo shoots and rewarding geographical experiments. You will have lunch en route at Igongo Cultural Center about 12 km to Mbarara town. Proceed with your journey to arrive in Queen Elizabeth National Park in the evening amidst great scenic views en route.
Accommodation: Mweya safari lodge (Luxury/upmarket), Enganzi lodge (Midrange/standard) or Simba Safari Camp (Budget/basic).
Day 2 of the 5 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari Uganda Wildlife Safari Queen Elizabeth Park: Undertake a game drive and a launch cruise on Kazinga Channel.
Wake up for an early morning game drive along the Kasenyi tracks where you will be able to spot lions, elephants, leopard, waterbucks, buffaloes among other wildlife. Return to the lodge for breakfast and relaxation till lunch time. At 02:00pm drive down to Mweya center to catch up with the boat cruise at 03:00pm along the splendid Kazinga Channel. You will be able to spot a variety of birds and wildlife on the channel side and the aquatic dwellings for over 2 hours.
Accommodation: You will spend this night at your previous lodge.
Day 3 of the 5 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari Uganda Wildlife Safari Queen Elizabeth Park: Drive south to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
Take a journey to Bwindi (Rushaga or Nkuringo) for 367km approximately 8 hours’ drive from Mweya. You will pass through Ishasha sector where you will be able to spot tree climbing lions resting on fig tree branches in the warm mid-morning sunlight. Have Lunch en route and arrive in Bwindi in the late afternoon.
Accommodation: Gorilla safari lodge (Upmarket/luxury) or Nshongi Camp (Basic/budget).
Day 4 of the 5 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari Uganda Wildlife Safari Queen Elizabeth Park: Undertake mountain gorilla tracking Gorilla tracking experience and transfer to Kigali international airport
Wake up early in the morning for breakfast before gathering at the UWA headquarters in Rushaga for briefing at 08:00am. The close to one hour session opens your eyes to understand the conduct of the forth coming gorilla tracking activity. Head to the mist to trek the endangered mountain gorillas; an activity that can take 2 – 8 hours thus you need carry packed Lunch. You will have one hour session with precious gorillas taking pictures and gathering memories before returning to the starting point. From tracking, you will transfer to Kigali city over 130 km approximately 4 hours’ drive. Arrive in Kigali late in the evening for overnight.
Accommodation: Kigali Serena Hotel (Upmarket/luxury), Hotel Chez Lando (Midrange/standard) or Discover Rwanda Youth Hostel (Budget/basic).
Day 5 of the 5 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari Uganda Wildlife Safari Queen Elizabeth Park: Do Kigali City tour.
Take a city tour of Kigali visiting its historical places like the genocide memorial at Gisozi, national Museum, craft centers and the general landscape of Kigali City before retiring for lunch. After lunch is reserved for your departure.
End of the 5 Days Uganda Gorilla Safari Uganda Wildlife Safari Queen Elizabeth Park
Transport Means to Your Safari Destinations
4X4 Safari Landcruisers For Hire In Ugand & Rwanda
One of the best known 4×4 WD that you can use for your safari in Uganda’s Parks and Rural countryside.Our car hire is based on limited mileage and applies to travel within Uganda.( Terms and conditions apply. Read More
4X4 Safari Vans For Hire In Uganda Rwanda
Looking for 4X4 Safari Vans for hire in Uganda, Prime Uganda Safaris is available to your service. We have customized safari vans that have 4 wheel drive and have demonstrated the capacity to access distant Uganda Safari destinations and across borders such as Rwanda. Read More
4X4 Minivan|Coaster|Mini Buses For Hire in Uganda Rwanda
We have minivans for hire to groups of eight up to twelve. Make sure to find the class to suit your large group.In this Category, we have 4X 4 Safari Mini bus with capacity ranging from 6 seater to 14 seater and they’ve got a pop up roof for game viewing purposes. These have got diesel powered engines and come with a driver guide but excluding fuel.( Terms and conditions apply). Read More
Accommodations/ Safari Lodges/ Safari Hotels to Your Safari Destinations
Mountain Gorilla View Lodge: This accommodation facility extends value for money and the magnificent sights of the Volcanoes national park. It is positioned on the lower gradients of Sabyinyo Mountain. Gorilla view lodge contains 30 private stone cottages with modern furnishing and décor. With a fire place and en suite facilities, the lodge is worth of stay while at Gorilla tracking safari in Rwanda.
La Palme Hotel: With 48 fully furnished rooms with 4 big elegantly designed suites, La Palme Hotel counts among the cozy and ultimate safari accommodations within the environs of Volcanoes national park. Rooms have Wi-Fi, Satellite TV, 24 hour room service, telephone and double beds.
General Safari Inclusions
- Gorilla Permit (for gorilla trekking safaris)
- Chimpanzee Permit (for chimpanzee trekking safaris)
- Full Board Accommodation on Safari
- Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
- Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
- Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
- Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
- Bottled water while on safari
- Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)
General Safari Exclusions
- General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
- Laundry Services
- Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
- International Flights (Arranged on request)
- Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
- Optional Activity fees
- Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
- Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)
- Accommodation in Kampala or Kigali unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)
Price per Person for Different Numbers of People
|Number of people against price per person||2 –
Call us on our 24/7 hotlines:
Mobile Number: (+256)-773-912-891 – Office Number: (+256)-414-532-162
Email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org